PCSX2-Playground is an attempt to improve on PCSX2, a PlayStation 2 emulator for the PC. Born as a ‘playground’ test-bed for Pcsx2 modifications and code, the PCSX2 Playground project evolved into much more, over a period of about 4 months. Pcsx2 Playground is now a branch of pcsx2, coded by volunteers and with improvements over the original, without (hopefully) too many bugs added Smile
Here is an incomplete list of the improvements:
- Improved Frameskip/VU-skip
- Extra VU/FPU Flags are supported
- Different VU/FPU clamping
- More Speedhacks
- Special Game Fixes Section
- Advanced Options Section
- Various Optimizations/Fixes
- Improved MTGS mode
- Emotion Engine recompiler fixes
- Hopefully a stabler experience in general during emulation
- A brand new logo and icon!
Download at our PCSX2 emulation page.